The term ‘Roman Catholic Parish of Clacton-On-Sea’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is address.
The Parish of Clacton-On-Sea belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Bentwood.
The Brentwood Roman Catholic Diocese Trustee Company Number: 00450897 (Registered in England). Registered office address: Cathedral House, Ingrave Road, Brentwood, Essex, CM15 8AT.
The Brentwood Roman Catholic Diocesan Trust Registered Charity Number: 234092
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Page Information
- The URL of the page the user is viewing
- The title of the page the user is viewing
- Browser Information
- The browser the user is using
- The size of the browser window
- The resolution of the user’s screen
- Whether or not the user has Java enabled
- What version of Flash the user is using
- User Information
- Approximate location derived from the user’s IP address
- Language derived from the language settings of the browser
- Anonymized IP address (the last octet of IPv4 user IP addresses and the last 80 bits of IPv6 addresses to zeros as soon as technically feasible)
- Page Information
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.