About Our Parish
The parish church is situated in Church Road on the east side of Clacton town centre, in the county of Essex, England. Clacton-on-Sea is the largest town on the Tendring Peninsula, and was founded in 1871. It is a seaside resort which attracts many tourists in the summer.
Please check out the below links to know more about our parish.